Friday, September 4, 2009

pfft.

I always find myself as a thinker, not a brainy one though. I just like to sit, daydream and think about random things. My mind can hardly stop thinking even when I was watching telly, reading a book, during lectures etc. Eventhough I must say that I don’t think as those genius do, but stil, I think a lot. sumtymes it can be so distracting it makes me lose focus on wut I was doing at sum particular time. For example when I was happily enjoyed watching titanic, I cudn stop thinking on how the directors and how every scene has been shot. And the next thing I know, ive missed some important lines in the movie. Not only that, when Im on flight, I just cant stop thinking about how the plane was invented and how could a human being possibly think of making this heavy solid creature fly til I missed enjoying the mind blowing scenery from the sky. See? I think too much til i think im gona go crazy soon.or am i?

No comments:

Post a Comment