Wednesday, August 26, 2009

today.

today i woke up and i realised that im alive. isnt that impressive? hehe. thnks to Allah for giving us every second to live, to laugh, to love, to cry, to learn, etc. i duno y im being so religious, but this has jus popped into my mind. hopefully tomoro i wont forget to thank Allah :) I dun lyk people who keep complaining about their miserable lives, coz i believe thers sumone else outhere is having a worse tym than we are. plus, God will never give us sumthing that is unbearable to us. so, dont complain. think more, speak less, complain nothing :) hahaha omg skema gile aku!! actually this is one of the ways to remind myself abt all this. besides listening to my umi's preach...hehehhe......

3 comments:

  1. Hai dear!I can see you r taking a step ahead..
    happy blogging!muahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy blogging teyaaaa....link nie ke blog kau http://adibah-blogging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete